The following information outlines the terms and conditions for camping equipment hire. Please take the time to read them thoroughly and initial and sign where requested.
PLEASE RESPECT AND LOOK AFTER THE EQUIPMENT YOU HIRE AS IF IT WAS YOUR OWN.
1. The hirer or prospective hirer (person hiring or intending to hire the equipment) by accepting to make a booking to hire the equipment enters into an agreement with Camping Fridge Hire whereby the hirer or prospective hirer agrees to the terms and conditions of hire as described below. Amounts outlined throughout this agreement are in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
2. All hirers agree to pay a Security Bond (amount payable will be advised at time of booking). Camping Fridge Hire accepts payments in Cash or Direct Deposit (EFT). The Security Bond will be refunded to the hirer within 7 working days after the item/s is returned unless loss or damage has occurred.
3. An imprint of the hirer’s Mastercard/ Visa Card is required at the time of booking.
4. In the event of loss or damage, the security bond will be held until all costs of repair and/ or replacement are finalised and deducted from the Security Bond. Any additional costs that need to be recovered will be charged against the hirer’s credit card.
5. A 20% deposit fee is required at the time of booking. The balance of the payment must be received no later than 14 days prior to hire date or other date as agreed between the hirer and Camping Fridge Hire.
6. Costs of Repair/Replacement, If the equipment is returned damaged or inoperable the hirer agrees to pay Camping Fridge Hire the reasonable cost of the repair, or replacement in the event that an item is not repairable or not cost effective to repair, at the sole discretion and determination of Camping Fridge Hire.
7. If the value of damages exceed the bond monies then additional charges will be incurred. The Hirer will pay the outstanding monies via Direct Deposit the balance owing within 7 days of receiving a request from Camping Fridge Hire to pay. IN the event that payment is not received as requested the hirer’s credit card will be charged the amount.
8. If the equipment is deemed, at the sole discretion and determination of Camping Fridge Hire, unrepairable then full retail value of the item/s will be charged and the Hirer agrees to pay that sum as and when requested by Camping Fridge Hire.
9. Recovery of Monies Owing, Should Camping Fridge Hire incur costs in recovery of outstanding monies (such as court costs, legal fees, debt collectors, interest accrued etc.) then the hirer will pay those costs in addition to the original amount owing.
10. Return of Equipment, All equipment must be returned cleaned and well maintained.
11. Fridges are to be wiped out, no hosing as this can damage electronics.
12. In the event that the equipment is not returned cleaned, then Camping Fridge Hire will deduct the cost of cleaning the equipment from the Security Bond. 13. All equipment must be returned on the due date, or other date as agreed between the Hirer and Camping Fridge Hire. Failure to adhere to this condition will incur a penalty payment of 3 (three) times the 1 day hire rate for each day the equipment is late in being returned, until the equipment is returned.
14. In the event that the equipment is not returned by the due date, or other date as agreed between the Hirer and Camping Fridge Hire, then Camping Fridge Hire is entitled to apply to court of competent jurisdiction in any state or Territory of Australia or to a Federal Court of the Commonwealth of Australia for an order requiring the return of all equipment or allowing the recapturing of the equipment and the hirer/s agree to pay the owner’s legal costs on an indemnity basis associated with recovering the equipment and any economic loss incurred.
15. Refunds, There are no refunds, partial or otherwise, and no future credit accrued as a result of early return of the hire equipment.
16. Equipment, Camping Fridge Hire will not be held responsible for any damage, costs or inconvenience resulting from the breakdown or failure of hire equipment. All effort is made to ensure equipment is clean and well maintained.
17. The hirer and all parties using any of the hire items whether with or without the express permission of the hirer, understand and agree that Camping Fridge Hire is not liable for any damages, costs or inconvenience incurred by the hirer or any other party as a result of theft of or from any of our equipment during the period of hire.
18. The hirer and all parties using any of the hire items whether with or without the express permission of the hirer, also indemnifies Camping Fridge Hire and any related parties with respect to any and all costs, damages or injuries (including such damages and injuries to third parties) incurred through the use, misuse or any accident any of the hire products whether by negligence of Camping Fridge Hire or otherwise.
19. Camping Fridge Hire gives no express or implied warranty as to any matter whatsoever including, without limiting, the condition of the equipment, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose or use.
20. The hirer and all parties using any of the hire items whether with or without the express permission of the hirer, also indemnifies Camping Fridge Hire and any related parties with respect any and all costs, damages or injuries incurred through items left in the hire equipment which are received, handled or stored by Camping Fridge Hire before, during or after the hire period whether by negligence or otherwise.
21. Due to our commitment to continual improvement, prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Make the camping experience cool and memorable
Contact us today and we will assist you on the best portable camping fridge